How BHI Employment Services will assist you.
Some of the things we will assist you with into work include
- > Helping you identify your skills
- > Create a tailored resume for you
- > Looking at your current skills and then enrolling you into further training if needed
- > Interview preparation and support
- > Talking with employers directly about you and creating a role that will suit your skills and works your restrictions
- > Getting you ready for work; including work clothing and haircuts etc.
Once you are in work, we are still here!
- > Regular contact with you during your first 12 months, tailored around how much YOU need us.
- > Assistance with work training (upskilling) and uniforms if needed
- > Educating employers about diversity in their workforce
- > A friendly ear to listen to any workplace issues you are having
- > An advocate to assist with any workplace issues.
- > Assisting to organise workplace modifications if needed.